Attention NMSU Dual Credit Students! The 2018 Spring semester will be here before you know it.
Here is what you need to know:
First day of class is Wednesday, January 17th.
As a new student to our program, you are invited to a mandatory Dual Credit Orientation (see link below). Invitations will be mailed to your home address in December. This orientation is an important step in your transition and will give you the tools you need to become a successful dual credit student. See details for the event in the calendar box below.
- Understand your class schedule and important dates
- Activate your myNMSU account and your student email account
- Access Canvas – NMSU’s online learning management system and the possible link to course instructions, class assignments and grades.
- Visit the parking department to obtain a parking permit for the semester, if you will be parking on campus. Fee required – Visit https://park.nmsu.edu/ for more info.
- Visit ID Card Services – Bring along your picture ID or visit the website to upload your own personal photo before you arrive — http://idcard.nmsu.edu/
- Visit Barnes & Noble Bookstore to pick up your textbook.
- You do not need to attend Dual Credit Orientation if you have taken a class with us in the past.
- Your class schedule will not be mailed to you.
- Your official stamped Dual Credit Schedule will be available for pickup ON or AFTER Monday, January 8th at the NMSU Main Campus Admissions Office – Educational Services Building, Suite 850. You WILL need this official stamped schedule to pick up your textbook(s). Remember to read your textbook rental agreement if applicable.
*********** OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED ON FRIDAY, JANUARY 5TH ************