The fall semester is starting soon!
First day of class is Wednesday, August 16th.
As a new student to our program, you are invited to a mandatory Dual Credit Orientation. This orientation is an important step in your transition and will give you the tools you need to become a successful dual credit student.
- Understand your class schedule and important dates
- Activate your myNMSU account and your student email account
- Access Canvas – NMSU’s online learning management system and the possible link to course instructions, class assignments and grades.
- Visit the parking department to obtain a parking permit for the semester, if you will be parking on campus. Fee required – Visit https://park.nmsu.edu/ for more info.
- Visit ID Card Services – Bring along your picture ID or visit the website to upload your own personal photo before you arrive — http://idcard.nmsu.edu/
- Visit Barnes & Noble Bookstore to pick up your textbook.
- Your official stamped Dual Credit Schedule will be available for pickup ON or AFTER Wednesday, August 9th at the NMSU Main Campus Admissions Office – Educational Services Building, Suite 850. You WILL need this official stamped schedule to pick up your textbook(s).