Welcome to NMSU Dual Credit Program – All About Discovery!
The Dual Credit Program at New Mexico State University allows high school juniors and seniors the unique opportunity to get a jump start on their college education. Through this program, qualified and motivated students can enroll in approved college level courses – receiving college credit from NMSU, as well as elective high school credit from their high school, simultaneously. Dual Credit is a great way to begin your future!
Discover the advantages…
- Reduce the cost of your college education
- Earn college and high school credits at the same time
- Enrich your education by exploring programs not available at your high school
- Explore college majors and possible career paths
- Enjoy a seamless transition from high school to college
- Gain skills and build confidence that can lead to greater success in college after high school
And best of all…
- Earn college credit tuition free!