You may be eligible for Dual Credit courses if you are a current junior or senior from one of the high schools or charter high schools participating in NMSU’s Dual Credit Program. Private school and homeschool students may also be eligible.
Students interested in dual credit must meet the following requirements:
- High school junior or senior enrolled at least half-time at their high school
- Obtain approval from high school guidance counselor
- Obtain approval from parent or guardian
- High School cumulative GPA of at least a 3.0 or 3.2 if student has not taken the PSAT, ACT or SAT. → More Details
- ACT composite score of 21 or SAT total score of 1060
- If you have not taken the ACT or SAT, the first semester requirements may be met with a qualifying PSAT score of 860 or above. This score will only meet requirements for ONE semester. Student will then need to submit an ACT or SAT score for continued enrollment.