Welcome Dual Credit Students!
The 2019 fall semester will be starting soon!
First day of class will be Wednesday, August 21st.
If you are a NEW STUDENT to our program:
As a new student to our program, you are invited to a mandatory Dual Credit Orientation. This orientation is an important step in your transition and will give you the tools you need to become a successful dual credit student.
- Understand your class schedule and important dates
- Activate your myNMSU account and your student email account
- Access Canvas – NMSU’s online learning management system and the possible link to course instructions, class assignments and grades.
- Purchase a parking permit. Fee required – Visit https://park.nmsu.edu/ for more info.
- Visit ID Card Services – Bring along your picture ID or visit the website to upload your own personal photo before you arrive — http://idcard.nmsu.edu/
- Visit Barnes & Noble Bookstore to pick up your textbook.
- NMSU Admssions staff will be on hand to answer all of your questions
Be sure to check your mailbox!
Invitations to this orientation will be mailed out to all NEW dual credit students in the coming weeks. If for some reason you have not received your invitation by August 1st, 2019, please contact our office at (575)646-1055.
If you are a CONTINUING STUDENT:
- You do not need to attend dual credit orientation a second time!
- Your official stamped Dual Credit Schedule will be available for pickup ON or AFTER Tuesday, August 6th at the NMSU Main Campus Admissions Office – Educational Services Building, Suite 850. You WILL need this official stamped schedule to pick up your textbook(s).
- If you will be parking on campus during the semester, you will need to renew your parking permit. Please visit https://park.nmsu.edu/ for more info.